Haldiram Franchise in India: Sweets and snacks are things that are loved by people all over India. If a person shares a love for sweets and snacks and wants to invest in a snacks company, this is the right place for them. Indians love to eat snacks whether it is to be eaten with chai or served to guests. Sweets are rooted in the food culture of India. Whenever there is something to celebrate, it is done by distributing and eating sweets whether it is the occasion of Diwali or someone’s birthday or any other kind of good news. And in terms of sweets and snacks, there is hardly any brand that is bigger in India than Haldiram. For decades, Haldiram has been the source of happiness for many Indian families who have been eating and sharing the company’s products with one another. Just the popularity of Haldiram is a good enough reason for an investor to invest his or her money in the company.
About the Company:
Based in the city of Nagpur, Haldiram is a huge sweets and snacks manufacturing company. There are multiple locations in which the company has manufacturing plants like New Delhi, Rudrapur, Noida, Nagpur, and Gurgaon. The company has its own chain of retail stores in Delhi, Noida, Nagpur, and Kolkata.
The company was founded by Shri Ganga Bhishen Agarwal in the year 1937 in the city of Bikaner, Rajasthan as a namkeen and sweets shop. In order to expand, the company opened its first manufacturing plant in Kolkata and then in 1970, a larger manufacturing plant was opened in Jaipur. In the 1990s, the company opened another manufacturing plant int the city of Delhi.
In the year 2014, according to the Brand Trust Report, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory, Haldiram was ranked 55th on the list of most trusted brands in India. The company was named the largest snack company in 2017 beating domestic as well as foreign competitors. Haldiram’s success is not only limited to India. The company has a presence in more than 80 countries in the world including places like the United Kingdom, United States, Sri Lanka, Canada, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, and Japan.
Haldiram has over 400 products that it provides to its customers. The company manufactures products like traditional namkeens, cookies, western snacks, Indian sweets, papads, sherbets, and pickles. Ready-to-eat food products are also made by the company for the purpose of which machinery was imported from the United States in the 90s.
Haldiram Franchise in India:
The turnover of Haldiram is around 400 crore rupees and the brand’s valuation is supposed to be approximately 1,500 crore rupees. Haldiram has also managed to capture a market share of 25 percent in India. The company also aims to increase the number of outlets by 150 in the country by the end of 2020. The company has decided to expand its business and for this, they are taking the route of franchising. The company plans to expand in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in the country. So, taking all the statistics and numbers into consideration along with the goals the company has set for itself, the idea of investing in Haldiram looks like a great option.
Haldiram also provides a lot of services and support to the franchisee to help him or her in setting up the franchise. The company provides a detailed operating manual to the owner of the franchise. A two-week training programme is another service provided by Haldiram. Along with expert guidance from the head offices in Kolkata and New Delhi, a franchisee also gets support on the field and gets assistance in regard to technical equipment.
There are various factors that have to be taken into consideration while opting for a Haldiram franchise as the company offers various types of franchises. The three different types of franchises offered by Haldiram are as follow:
- Casual Dinner – An office, water, and other services are required to apply for this franchise. The area or outlet space required to open this type of franchise ranges from 2,000 to 5,000 square feet.
- Kiosk – It is the easiest to maintain a Haldiram kiosk. An area of at least 75 to 100 square feet is required to set up a Haldiram kiosk.
- Quick Service Dinner – The size of quick-service restaurants can be big or small. Usually, the area that is required to set up a quick-service restaurant is around 1,000 to 1,500 square feet.
Haldiram Franchise Cost:
The cost of investment that is required by the franchisee to get a Haldiram dealership depends on the type of dealership he or she opts for. The cost breakdown for different types of Haldiram franchises is as follow:
- Casual Dinner – This type of franchise is considered the most expensive. An investment of 1 to 4 crore rupees is required to set up a Haldiram casual dining restaurant.
- Kiosk – Although the cost of investment for a Haldiram kiosk is considered to be the least expensive of the three, there is no solid information available regarding the amount of investment required. One has to directly contact the organization to get this information.
- Quick Service Dinner – 1 to 3 crore rupees of investment by the franchisee is enough to open up this type of franchise.
Apart from this, there are some other expenses that an investor has to bear if he or she wants to get associated with Haldiram. The period for the Haldiram franchise agreement is 9 years and the franchisee has to pay a 2.5 percent royalty fee on an annual basis to the company.
Haldiram Franchise Profit Margin:
There is no specific information available on the internet regarding the revenue and profit margin of a Haldiram franchise. The profits of a Haldiram franchise depend on the location of the outlet along with the type of franchise that has been chosen by the franchisee. That being said, a person with the required investment amount and good business acumen is bound to earn big profits.
How To Apply & Get Haldiram’s Franchise?
Due to Haldiram’s strict policies, it is difficult to get permission for a franchise. But an investor can follow the following steps in order to apply for a Haldiram dealership:
- First, the investor has to decide as to which type of franchise he or she wants to invest in. For this, they can take help of the internet to research on this topic.
- After that, one has to get in touch with the people the organization through call or email to ask about the franchise.
- A franchise disclosure agreement has to be signed by the franchisee and the company.
- The franchisee then has to select a suitable location to open up the outlet.
If a person has any query and wants to get in touch with the organization, they can make use of the following information:
Haldiram Customer Support Number: 09021994899/ 0712-2681197
Haldiram Manufacturing Contact Details
Address 1: Kerki Daula Village, NH 8, Gurgaon Delhi, 122001, Manesar
Address 2: B1/F12, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate Main Mathura Road,
Haldiram Corporate Office Contact Details
Address: Haldiram Export Pvt. Ltd. B1/H3, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate Main Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044.
Contact Number: 011-288980010/11, 011-45204100
Haldiram Marketing Contact Details
Address: B1/H8, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate Main Mathura Road,
Haldiram Snacks Contact Details
Haldiram Address: B-1 Sector 63, Noida 201307 (UP).
Address 2: A-2, 3, 4, Sector 65, Noida 201307 (UP).
Address 3: Industrial Area Rudrapur, Uttaranchal.
Haldiram Products Contact Details
Address: Chandani Chowk, Delhi-110006.
Haldiram Business Enquiry Details
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs Regarding Haldiram Franchise:
1. How to get the Haldiram franchise?
After deciding what type of franchise the investor wants to opt for, he or she has to contact the organization through mail or call to get information as to how to open a Haldiram franchise.
2. How much does a Haldiram franchise cost?
The cost of investment involved in setting up a Haldiram franchise depends on the type of franchise. For casual dinner, an investment of 1 to 4 crore rupees is required by the investor. Though the cost of investment is considered to be the lowest in the case of a kiosk, no official information is available regarding the amount of investment required for this type of franchise. For quick-service restaurants, a franchisee requires 1 to 3 crore rupees as an investment.
3. Is Haldiram franchise profitable?
Yes, the Haldiram franchise is profitable. Though there is no official number available to how much profit an investor can earn, but if a person gets associated with the brand that is Haldiram, he or she is bound to reap huge sums of benefits.
4. How to contact Haldiram for franchise inquiry?
To contact Haldiram for any Haldiram related inquiry, one can make use of Haldiram Customer Support Number: 09021994899 / 0712-2681197 or email them at email@example.com
5. What is the area or outlet space required to open up a Haldiram franchise?
The area required to set up an outlet depends on the type of franchise that is chosen by the investor. For casual dinner, the area required ranges from 2,000 to 5,000 square feet. For kiosk, it is around 75 to 100 square feet and for a quick-service restaurant, the area required comes around to 1,000 to 1,500 square feet.
6. What are the different types of Haldiram franchises available?
There are three types of franchises that are offered by Haldiram. They are as follow:
- Casual Dinner
- Quick Service Dinner
7. What is the period for the Haldiram franchise agreement?
The franchise agreement of Haldiram is valid for 9 years.
8. Does the franchise has to pay any royalty fee to the company?
Yes, the franchisee has to pay an annual royalty fee of 2.5 percent to the company.
9. How successful is the Haldiram franchise in India?
Haldiram is one of the biggest names in the snacks industry in India. Haldiram products can be found in every corner of the country, whether it is a tier 1 city or a rural village. The estimated value of the company is expected to be around 1500 crore rupees.
10. How many products are there in the Haldiram catalogue?
Haldiram produces and sells more than 400 different types of products in the country.
11. How much share does Haldiram have in the food sector in India?
THe company has managed to get a market share of around 25 percent in India.
The statistics and numbers of Haldiram, along with the goals the company has set for itself for the coming years, are signs that Haldiram is on a path of growth and success with no signs of slowing down. So, if one wants to invest in a sweets and snacks company, then Haldiram is the best option. We hope all the information regarding the Haldiram franchise was helpful. If you got any queries, feel free to comment down.